Image Map

April 13, 2015

Decoupage Milk Bottles Kit with Darby Smart

Have you guys heard of Darby Smart?  Of course you have since this site is like a crafter's paradise. They sell craft kits created by their designers that you can purchase and make yourself at home.  Its like a one stop shop.  
Recently, they asked me to be a designer (so excited!) and my first kit just launched a few weeks ago  to make these beautiful painted and decoupaged milk bottles.  

Everything to make these comes in their little blue box that is shipped to your door.
You can purchase everything on their site from the milk bottles to the paper flowers.
Check it out HERE.
 A little spray paint here...
 A little mod podge there...
Seal it and you are done.

Let me know what you think and check out Darby Smart for a ton of creative inspiration and other kits available to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love, comments and I read every one! Please keep in mind that I sometimes moderate each one so it may take a bit before it appears on the post. Thanks my sweet friends!